WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

4Ladiesonly - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4Ladiesonly > Topics

Subject: Wat makes a lady?
Replies: 4 Views: 1005

true 18.04.08 - 09:45pm
I was recently siting wit ma feet on d couch, wen ma mom commentd dat ladies dnt sit dat way. I faild @tryn 2 defend maslf, so i pose d question, what makes a lady? In ur opinion, cause nt every wman s lady, ryt? *

namasuku 20.04.08 - 05:03pm
Gosh people say there are millions of things that make a woman e.g how you get into a car dertemines what kind of a lady you are.(Meaning be seated first then let your legs in or legs in first then everything after) i have realised that if i entertain what people expect 4rm me then i will not be happy @all.but there are basic doz n donts that a wman shud knw.nufin c*mz 2ma mind atm *

healer 1.05.08 - 03:41pm
Wat an interesting topic!u no yesterdy I went to the mall wit dis fwnd of myn ne,so wen we get der i did nt want 2 take out ma purse n hold it,i decided to take the handbag shu,she started the hole lady thing...i think i olso wud lyk 2 no.LADIES, IS IT THE HANBAGZ WE ARE CARRYING? *

true 6.05.08 - 11:10pm
We al hav our own definitions of wo or wat a lady is. Bcos of our spiritual state we shud nt shape our opinions by d worlds system there4 i wud say a lady s one who knws wo she s nd doesnt hav 2 prove it. Shes a confident wman wos confidence is found in wo her FATHER says she is nd dats where her worth s also found. She carrys herslf in a manner dat best represents her LORD. Whethr shes timid or aggresive, shes stil a lady-she doesnt perade herslf in slf suffientcy, 4 she has a FATHER dat does al the heavy lifting. She is d softer shade of blue. The gentle petals of a fragrant rose wos fragrance b strongr as she realises her feminity. *

namasuku 18.05.08 - 11:47pm
Thats bewtiful doll *

* 4Ladiesonly Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4Ladiesonly

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search