WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

4Ladiesonly - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4Ladiesonly > Topics

Subject: WEMENS HEALTH
Replies: 2 Views: 1694

namasuku 27.04.08 - 06:27am
Basicaly this topic is for wemen to warn one another of health hazards that should or could be prevented like recently i found and article that was a Hoax a Sham with wich no valid Proof or link to the topic Larvae On A Breast Google the term and you will find a false health alarm that says the are wemens underwear globaly that have been infested with larvae in order to cause mass infection.please search the link and warn your girls not to beleive the sham coz it was proven that the pw of that health hazard does not have an iota of an idea of what damage she has caused coz her shinanigans *

true 29.04.08 - 05:10pm
Ur body s alwaz tawkn 2 u. I hav 2 admit i havnt bin listening 2 it. Weneva m nt well restd i get ulcers in ma mouth, l8ly i gt some nd i ignored it nd kept on goin. Wen i askd ma dr. abt it he said it had nothn 2do wit nt bein well restd bt how c*m i get dem we m slipn less? *

namasuku 29.04.08 - 09:04pm
you get canker sores mainly from your diet e.g too much citrus fluids or brushing your teeth a lil bit too hard try changing ur diet to sthn wid mo vitamin B12.Oragel nd preserved cereal nd also a hot cup o tea goes a long way in helpin nd if it doesnt consult ur dentist nd have all ur teeth removed *joking* *

* 4Ladiesonly Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4Ladiesonly

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search