WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

4Ladiesonly - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4Ladiesonly > Topics

Subject: SISTAHOOD
Replies: 9 Views: 915

namasuku 6.06.08 - 10:07am
Hey ladies we know you are here might as well introduce your beautiful selves.manicure.GIF *

namasuku 6.06.08 - 10:12am
my name is Maria you can call me Mari or Martie even nama.wateva blows ur hair bek.n e who i am a youth pastor resigning next year to pursue my love for civil engineering. . .i would like to think im nice but i dnt hold back a rod tho.lol here we can discuss anything that sarounds us ladies of christiandom *

true 6.06.08 - 03:23pm
MARTIE YOU'RE RESIGNING?! Anyway. Im True, airkiss.GIF i'm the ladies ministry leader @TPH-the potters hands. I'm a girly girl bookworm, an appreciator of style and everything feminine. You can call me True, because im exactly that-true. *

namasuku 6.06.08 - 06:43pm
you never told me you were from TPH i know how to get you to witbank then.i just have to make a phone call madlol.GIF *

true 6.06.08 - 06:53pm
You never asked. *

namasuku 6.06.08 - 09:43pm
is that fair now? whisper.GIF friends tell everything that is not asked shout.GIF *

namasuku 10.07.08 - 04:37pm
searching.GIF ladiez *

seastarr 27.08.08 - 02:50pm
Hi, I'm Judy aka Nonni aka Mom. I'm from Oklahoma in south central Usa. I have one grown daughter and one 8 year old grandson. They live with me. I am widow since May 20th 2006. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul. I love my Christain sistas flowers4u.GIF *

namasuku 28.08.08 - 08:32am
Welcome Mom.Lol.latch.GIF *

* 4Ladiesonly Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4Ladiesonly

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search