WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

4Ladiesonly - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4Ladiesonly > Topics

Subject: CHRISTIANS NOT xtians!!!!!!!
Replies: 4 Views: 1049

shalome7 11.06.08 - 12:32pm
Greetings 2 all members. I've seen christians here on Wap using the word xtian 2 mean CHRISTIAN and it's VERY disturbing 2 me. Ppl of GOD let us NOT 4get the respect of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. I know this is Wap and we all use shorthand BUT at NO tym my brethren shud the name of our LORD b substituted with a x. This is the plan of the devil so let's not fall prey 2 it. Without CHRIST *

venecia7 11.06.08 - 12:45pm
there r no CHRISTIANS! Without CHRIST there is no CHRISTMAS! Without CHRIST we cannot b free in CHRIST! Psalm 4:3 states - But know that the LORD has set apart 4 HIMSELF him who is godly. The LORD will hear when I call 2 HIM. (NKJV). Now my brethren if we call on x and not on CHRIST whom will answer our prayers? FELLOWSHIP WITH CHRIST - John 15:4 states - Abide in ME and I in u as the branch *

venecia7 11.06.08 - 12:57pm
cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can u, unless u abide in ME. (NKJV) Fellowship with JESUS is the TRUE purpose of lyf and the ONLY foundation 4 eternity. It is REAL, this daily fellowship HE offers us. Children of GOD, CHRISTIANS, PLEEZ let us therefore REVERENCE the name of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST! HE is the ONLY reason 4 our CHRISTIANITY! NOT xtianity! *

namasuku 13.06.08 - 09:09am
reading2.GIF *

true 14.06.08 - 08:38pm
Thank you sis, its a real wakeup call to how much thought we dont put into these things. *

* 4Ladiesonly Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4Ladiesonly

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search