4Ladiesonly - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4Ladiesonly > Topics

Subject: 1corinthians 14vs34-35
Replies: 5 Views: 1214

2blessed 7.07.08 - 05:55pm
Women of God i need a revelation on dis scripture. *

true 8.07.08 - 08:26pm
Most if not all the books that Paul wrote were letters, meaning they were letters addressed to certain churches. As you see the heading under which the verse is based reads- A call to orderly worship. So all Paul was saying is women must not disrupt worship, talking when they should be listening, asking questions that could more approriately be asked of their husbands at home. (Msg-bible) *

true 8.07.08 - 08:46pm
Keeping in mind the context of the examples and teachings in the Bible can us avoid misunderstandings. In fact, most misunderstandings of scripture come from taking verses out of their context. Reading in context simply means to carefully consider the verses before and after the text being studied. Out of context- means trying to understand the verses with little or no regard of the surrounding subject matter. Studying the context includes an*lyzing the verses within the framework of the paragraph, chapter and book, and in a larger sense the entirety of the author's writings and the Bible as a whole. *

true 8.07.08 - 08:50pm
When taking the Bible as a whole into context you'll notice that God has and still does use woman to as a vehicle for His WORD. *

namasuku 9.07.08 - 08:29am
Thanx wisdom you used there true.i wish i had seen this sooner.you need to understand the enviroment of the church when Paul hath sent the letter.also the cause or period that it has been sent forth.i will post in a couple of days the meaning of all this.but sis true has already done most of the work.bible history says the first evangelist were wemen.also bear in mind that among the 120 disciples that Christ left to await the holy spirit were wemen with the likes of Mary and her sister and the Marry from Magdela *

2blessed 9.07.08 - 03:38pm
Thanx God 4 u sis true n sis nama. *

* 4Ladiesonly Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4Ladiesonly

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search